Thingstream provides a number of different connectivity plans that allow Things to send messages between themselves and the Thingstream MQTT broker hosted in the cloud.
These connectivity plans come in two varieties dependent on the type of technology used to communicate and whether connectivity is supplied as part of the plan.
MQTT Anywhere plans:
- Use cellular technology
- Have bundled connectivity
- Have their access credentials embedded into a SIM card supplied by Thingstream
- Include blocks of MQTT-SN messages for a fixed monthly fee
MQTT Now plans:
- Do not include connectivity
- Access credentials are available within the Thingstream web portal
- Include blocks of MQTT messages for a fixed monthly fee
You can find full details of Thingstream plans and pricing on our pricing page
Take a look at the pages below to learn more about Thingstream connectivity plans.